Region’s leading deal professionals and business leaders chosen to lead chapter into 2022
ACG National Capital has announced the new business leaders that will be added to the chapter’s board for the coming year.
The Members of the Board for ACG National Capital are selected by the chapter’s President-Elect, and his committee, from among the accomplished and respected business leaders and growth professionals in the chapter membership. Each board member will serve a three-year term, working to identify the priorities, grow the membership, and establish the programming for the chapter.
The new Board Members for ACG National Capital for the 2021-2022 calendar year include:
- Craig Reed (President), President, Growth Strategy Leaders, LLC
- Mandy Wheat (President Elect), Partner, RSM US
- Aaron Binstock (VP of Programs), Partner, Cooley LLP
- Kristina Wilmer (VP of Membership), Senior Relationship Manager, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Tim O’Neil (Treasurer), Partner, Grant Thornton
- Dean Rutley (General Counsel), Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson LLP
- Chad Dally, Managing Director and SVP, TD Bank
- Tamara Jack, SVP, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, LMI
- Lexy Kessler, Lead Partner of the Government Contract Services Group, Aronson LLC
- Kirk Konert, Partner, AE Industrial
- Michael Lopes, VP, Bernstein
- Andy McEnroe, Director, Raymond James
- Aaron Myers, Managing Partner, Nextfed
- Jason Rigoli, Partner, Enlightenment Capital
- Ed Stucky, President and CEO, Republic Capital Access
- Jennifer Wappaus, First VP and Financial Advisor, RBC Wealth Management
- David Wodlinger, Partner, Arlington Capital Partners
“I’m extremely pleased to welcome a number of outstanding individuals as new members to our chapter’s Board,” said incoming ACG National Capital Chapter President, Craig Reed. “These new board members bring representation from new organizations—including more corporate and private equity firms—and a fresh perspective and diversity of thinking to our Board’s efforts which will significantly benefit our chapter.”
The new members will join the chapter’s board at an exciting time, with projected changes in the way the ACG international association is structured looming on the horizon, and a return to normal programming imminent as the nation recovered from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mr. Reed was chosen to succeed Past Chapter President, Tim Myers, the CFO of Embody, Inc., to lead the chapter into this new phase. When asked about his role, Mr. Reed said, “I’m honored to take on the role of President at this exciting time for the chapter, with both the merger between our chapter with the national ACG organization and the return to in-person events about to take place.”
For a listing of all current National Capital Board Members, visit www.acgcapital.org.