The National Capital Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) has announced the finalists for this year’s Corporate Growth Awards. Hand-chosen by the chapter’s Awards Committee from hundreds of nominations, the finalists represent some of the best and brightest from among the region’s business and deal-making community.
The finalists for this year’s Corporate Growth Awards are:
Deal of the Year Under $50M
- Camber Creek’s investment in Notarize (Series C)
- DLH Holding Corp.’s Acquisition of Irving Burton Associates, LLC (IBA)
- PSS’s (now known as Solerity) Acquisition of Eagle Ray, Inc.
- Xator Corporation’s Acquisition of InCadence Strategic Solutions Corp.
Deal of the Year From $50M to $250M
- AE Industrial Partners’ merger of NuWave Solutions & PCI Strategic Management to form BigBear.ai
- EverWatch’s Acquisition of BrainTrust
- OCTO, an Arlington Capital Partners portfolio company, merger with Sevatec
- The Carlyle Group’s acquisitions of IST Research & Two Six Labs and subsequent merger to form Two Six Technologies
Deal of the Year Over $250M
- Arlington Capital Partners’ Acquisition of J&J Worldwide Services, Inc.
- ICF International’s Acquisition of Incentive Technology Group (ITG)
- KBR’s Acquisition of Centauri, LLC, an Arlington Capital Partners portfolio company
Deal Team for a Private Company
- Alpha Omega Integration, LLC
- BlackHorse Solutions, Inc.
- Dexis Consulting Group
- Gunnison Consulting Group
Deal Team for a Public Company
- Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- PAE Incorporated
- Vectrus, Inc.
Deal Team for Private Equity or Venture Capital
- AE Industrial Partners
- Blue Delta Capital Partners
- Enlightenment Capital
Emerging Growth Company Award Under $25M
- DarkBlade Systems Corporation
- HawkEye 360
- Mindoula Health, Inc.
Growth Company Award From $25M to $75M
- Acclaim Technical Services, Inc. (ATS)
- Apex Physics Partners, LLC
- BlackHorse Solutions, Inc.
- Patriot Group International, Inc.
Growth Company Award From $75 to $250M
- Axiologic Solutions LLC
- Brillient Corporation
- Sev1Tech, LLC
Growth Company Over $250M
- Dovel Technologies, Inc.
- GuidePoint Security LLC
- MAG Aerospace
The winners of the 2021 Corporate Growth Awards will be selected from this list of finalists, and announced at a gala on September 8, 2021, at the Hyatt Regency Reston Pavilion.
Each year, ACG National Capital recognizes the companies, executives and deal teams that are responsible for making this region one of the best in which to do business by presenting them with Corporate Growth Awards.
The Corporate Growth Awards commemorate the previous year’s most impressive deals and highlight the dealmakers, investors, and corporate leaders that make the region a hotbed for corporate growth and deal activity.
For a list of the 2020 Corporate Growth Award Winners, click HERE.