ACG National Capital, the voice of the middle market and the region’s preeminent association for corporate professionals involved in middle-market growth, corporate development and M&A, recognized the region’s biggest deals, top executives and fastest growing companies last night at the 2019 Corporate Growth Awards Gala.
ACG National Capital sponsors the annual Corporate Growth Awards to recognize the region’s dealmakers and companies that are responsible for spearheading the local economy and driving deal flow. The Corporate Growth Awards are presented to professionals and companies that were individually selected for their accomplishments in crafting and executing on successful growth strategies and deals.
The Gala, which was held at the Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner, brought together more than 400 of the National Capital region’s leading corporate executives and dealmakers to network and recognize the individuals and organizations that made 2018 a stellar year for corporate growth activity in the greater DC metro area.
“2018 was an incredible year for corporate growth in the National Capital region, across all markets and industries,” said Diane Zanetti, the 2019 Corporate Growth Awards Committee Chair and the Managing Director and Group Head of the Government Contractor Banking Group at Capital One. “The companies and individuals recognized this year were selected from hundreds of applicants because of their success in identifying and executing on winning growth strategies, and for having the foresight and courage necessary to make large, risky and sometimes transformational decisions on behalf of their organizations.”
The 2019 Corporate Growth Awards winners are:
- Emerging Growth Company of the Year: Sonatype
- Corporate Growth Company of the Year (Under $25M): Iron Vine Security
- Corporate Growth Company of the Year ($25M-$75M): Amyx, Inc.
- Corporate Growth Company of the Year ($75M-$250M): Xator Corporation
- Corporate Growth Company of the Year (Over $250M): Alarm.com
- Private Equity/Venture Deal Team of the Year: Razor’s Edge
- Deal Team of the Year: Perspecta
- Deal of the Year (Under 50M): Mimecast Limited’s Acquisition of Ataata, Inc.
- Deal of the Year ($50M-$250M): SOS International LLC’s Acquisition of STG Group Holdings, Inc.
- Deal of the Year (Over $250M): The Initial Public Offering of Tenable Holdings, Inc.
If you missed last night’s festivities, check out the slideshow below for photos from the event: