The past year was an exciting one for corporate growth and business deals in the National Capital region.
There was massive consolidation within the region’s crowded government contracting community, with companies coming together to build large solution portfolios for their government customers and seeking the efficiencies of scale that come with significant corporate growth.
But the region’s business community is comprised of more than just government contracting companies. And that diverse ecosystem of businesses across a number of different industries – from technology, to healthcare, to hospitality – also exhibited incredible growth in the past year.
Now, the National Capital Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) will honor the companies that drove that corporate growth and business success with the 2019 Corporate Growth Awards. Each year, the Corporate Growth Awards celebrate the most impressive growth companies, deals, deal teams and dealmakers from the year prior.
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF THE 2018 CORPORATE GROWTH AWARD WINNERS
The 2019 Corporate Growth Awards will be announced and presented at a black tie gala on May 14, 2019 at the Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner. The finalists for the 2019 Corporate Growth Awards are:
Emerging Growth Company of the Year
Corporate Growth: Under $25M
Corporate Growth: $25M- $75M
Corporate Growth: $75M- $250M
Corporate Growth: Over 250M
Deal Team: Private/Public Company
Deal Team: Private Equity/Venture
Deal of the Year: Under $50M
- Insight Partners Investment in LeaseAccelerator
- Mimecast Limited Acquisition of Ataata, Inc.
- Infogix Acquisition of DATUM
Deal of the Year: $50M – $250M
- AE Industrial Partners, LP Acquisition of Gryphon Technologies
- Arlington Capital Partners Investment in Integrity Applications Incorporated
- SOS International LLC Acquisition of STG Group Holdings, Inc.
- Valiant Integrated Services Acquisition of Cubic Global Defense Services
Deal of the Year: Over $250M
- CAVA Group Inc. Acquisition of Zoe’s Kitchen, Inc.
- Hellman & Friedman Acquisition of Financial Engines, Inc and Combination with Edelman Financial Services
- General Dynamics Acquisition of CSRA Inc.
- Tenable Holdings, Inc. Initial Public Offering
- XO Group Inc. Merger with WeddingWire, Inc.
If you’re interested in attending this year’s Corporate Growth Awards Gala, click HERE for more information and to purchase tickets.