ACG National Capital, the voice of the middle market, honored the DC metro region’s biggest deals, top dealmakers and fastest growing companies last night at their 16th Corporate Growth Awards Gala. During this prestigious, annual event, ACG National Capital, the preeminent association for corporate professionals involved in middle-market growth, corporate development and M&A, recognized the deal teams and companies that drove regional corporate growth and deal activity this past year.
The 16th Corporate Growth Awards Gala was held at the Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner and brought together 450 of the National Capital region’s leading corporate executives and dealmakers.
The Corporate Growth Awards are presented in recognition of growth professionals and companies that were individually selected for their accomplishments in crafting and executing on successful growth strategies and deals.
“Every year, ACG National Capital receives over a hundred nominations for its Corporate Growth Awards,” said Marc Marlin, the 2018 Corporate Growth Awards Committee Chair and a Managing Director at KippsDeSanto & Co. “Of these exceptional nominees, it’s exciting to celebrate and recognize some of the region’s fastest growing and most successful businesses and deal teams.”
The 2018 Corporate Growth Awards winners are:
- Emerging Growth Company of the Year (Under $25M): Vigene Biosciences
- Growth Company of the Year ($25M-$75M): CVP
- Growth Company of the Year ($75M- $250M): Trowbridge & Trowbridge LLC
- Growth Company of the Year (Over $250M): GTT
- Deal Team of the Year (Private Company): Cresa Global, Inc.
- Deal Team of the Year (Public Company): DXC Technology
- Deal Team Of The Year (Private Equity/Venture Capital): Enlightenment Capital
- Deal Of The Year (Under $50M): HighPoint Global acquisition of Primescape Solutions
- Deal Of The Year ($50M – $250M): Appian IPO
- Deal Of The Year (Over $250M): GTT acquisition of Hibernia Networks
- Regional Impact Award: Nestlé USA
If you missed this year’s Corporate Growth Awards Gala, here are pictures from the event: