The National Capital Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) has released the individual and company award finalists for the 2018 Corporate Growth Awards. ACG National Capital sponsors the Corporate Growth Awards annually to recognize the most successful accomplishments of the DC metro region’s corporate growth executives, investors, dealmakers and transaction teams.
Selected from a large number of regional nominees representing multiple industries, this year’s finalists epitomize the diverse business community that calls the National Capital home. This year’s finalists also exemplify the finest in corporate growth, having identified and executed on growth strategies that have propelled them to the forefront of their markets.
The winners in each category will be announced at a black tie gala on May 22, 2018.
<CLICK HERE FOR THE 2017 CORPORATE GROWTH AWARD WINNERS>
The finalists for the 2018 Corporate Growth Awards are:
Corporate Growth: Under $25M
Corporate Growth: $25M- $75M
Corporate Growth: $75M- $250M
Corporate Growth: Over $250M
Deal Team – Private Company
Deal Team – Public Company
Deal Team – Private Equity/Venture
Deal of the Year: Under $50M
- ANSER Analytic Services, Inc. acquisition of ATI Advanced Technology International
- HighPoint Global acquisition of Primescape Solutions
- LLR Partners acquisition of BluVector
- MAG Aerospace acquisition of Avenge, Inc.
Deal of the Year: $50M – $250M
- Appian IPO
- KEYW acquisition of Sotera Defense Solutions
- Merger of TeraThink Corporation and Dominion Consulting, Inc.
Deal of the Year: Over $250M
- Cisco Systems acquisition of BroadSoft, Inc.
- GTT Communications, Inc. acquisition of Hibernia Networks
- Veritas Capital acquisition of Harris Corporation’s government services business
- Merger of CSC and Hewlett Packard Enterprise into DXC Technology
If you’re interested in attending this year’s Corporate Growth Awards Gala, click HERE for more information and to purchase tickets.