ACG National Capital’s 2017 Corporate Growth Awards celebrate the year’s most impactful transactions, growth companies and dealmakers.
Last night, ACG National Capital, the Washington, D.C. region’s preeminent association for corporate professionals involved in middle-market corporate growth, corporate development and M&A, recognized the business leaders and companies most responsible for the region’s corporate growth and deal activity.
Nominees and award winners were celebrated at a black tie gala at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner. This exclusive event brought together more than 400 of the National Capital region’s leading corporate executives and dealmakers in recognition of the accomplishments of a carefully vetted group of growth professionals and companies.
“ACG National Capital Corporate Growth Award winners represent the very best in middle-market business management and innovation,” said Shooter Starr, Client Advisor at Brown Advisory and the chair of the 2017 Corporate Growth Awards Committee. “The companies and business leaders selected for these prestigious awards are chosen specifically for their accomplishment and creativity in growing their businesses and in driving corporate growth.”
The 2017 Corporate Growth Awards winners include members of the greater Washington, D.C. metro area’s business community that have exhibited excellence in corporate growth and dealmaking over the past year.
The 2017 Corporate Growth Award Winners are:
- Emerging Growth Company of the Year (Under $25M): Spear
- Growth Company of the Year ($25M-$75M): VariQ
- Growth Company of the Year ($75M- $250M): MAG Aerospace
- Growth Company of the Year (Over $250M): CoStar Group
- Deal Team of the Year (Private Company): Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
- Deal Team of the Year (Public Company): Leidos Holdings, Inc.
- Deal Team Of The Year (Private Equity/Venture Capital): Arlington Capital Partners
- Deal Of The Year (Under $50M): Mainsail Partners’ Investment in Nexus Systems
- Deal Of The Year ($50M – $250M): ASRC Federal’s Acquisition of Vistronix Intelligence and Technology Solutions
- Deal Of The Year (Over $250M): Vista Equity Partners’ Acquisition of Cvent
- Regional Impact Award: CIT GAP Funds
If you missed the festivities at the 2017 Corporate Growth Awards Back Tie Gala, here are some of the photos from this year’s event: