The National Capital Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth(ACG) has released the individual and company award finalists for the 2017 Corporate Growth Awards.
These finalists were selected from a large number of nominations that represented the wide range of markets and industries represented in the National Capital business community.
The winners in each category will be announced at a black tie gala on May 11, 2017.
ACG National Capital sponsors the Corporate Growth Awards annually. These awards recognize the most successful accomplishments of the DC metro region’s corporate growth executives, investors, dealmakers and transaction teams.
<CLICK HERE FOR THE 2016 CORPORATE GROWTH AWARD WINNERS>
Here are the 2017 Corporate Growth Awards finalists:
Corporate Growth: Under $25M
Corporate Growth: $25M- $75M
Corporate Growth: $75M- $250M
Corporate Growth: Over $250M
Deal Team – Private Company
Deal Team – Public Company
Deal Team – Private Equity/Venture
Deal of the Year: Under $50M
- Jacobs Engineering Group acquisition of the Van Dyke Technology Group
- Mainsail Partners acquisition of Nexus Systems
- TetraTech acquisition of INDUS Corporation
Deal of the Year: $50M – $250M
- ASRC Federal acquisition of Vistronix Intelligence and Technology Solutions
- Oracle acquisition of AddThis
- Sun Capital Partners acquisition of Smart Grid Services Division of Apex CoVantage
Deal of the Year: Over $250M
- CACI acquisition of L-3 National Security Solutions
- Roper Technologies acquisition of Deltek
- Vista Equity Partners Acquisition of Cvent
If you’re interested in attending this year’s Corporate Growth Awards Gala, click HERE for more information and to purchase tickets.