Last night, ACG National Capital celebrated the winners of the 2015 Corporate Growth Awards at an exclusive black tie gala at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner.
Winners were announced in front of the National Capital region’s leading corporate executives and dealmakers. The Corporate growth Awards recognize the enterprises and individuals in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area’s business community that have exhibited excellence in corporate growth and dealmaking over the past year.
The 2015 Corporate Growth Award Winners are:
- Dealmaker of the Year (Private Company): Scott Goss, Preferred Systems Solutions Inc.
- Dealmaker of the Year (Public Company): Tony Smeraglinolo, Engility
- Emerging Growth Company Award (Under $25M): Altruista Health
- Corporate Growth Company Award ($25M-$75M): APT
- Corporate Growth Company Award ($75M-$250M): MyEyeDr.
- Corporate Growth Company Award (Over $250M): Maximus
- Venture Deal of the Year: Zoomdata
- Private Equity Deal of the Year: OGSystems Partnership with General Catalyst Partners
- Strategic Deal of the Year (Under $50M): Accela Acquisition of Kinsail Corporation
- Strategic Deal of the Year ($50M-$250M): The SI Organization, Inc. (now Vencore) Acquisition of QinetiQ North America Services and Solutions Group
- Strategic Deal of the Year (Over $250M): Raytheon Acquisition of Blackbird Technologies
If you missed the festivities, here are some of the photos from last night’s big event:
ACG National Capital would like to congratulate all winners for 2015, and we look forward to another year of fantastic corporate growth activity!
To learn about upcoming ACG events and to register, click HERE