Last Thursday, March 22, 2012, the National Capital Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) announced the winners of the annual Corporate Growth Awards at a black tie gala held at the National Air and Space Museum’s Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
ACG’s Corporate Growth Awards are presented to individuals and companies that represent some of this area’s most successful businesses and business people. The winners are selected for achieving exceptional and consistently strong corporate growth strategies.
The winners of the 2012 Corporate Growth Awards were:
- Emerging Growth Company Award (Under $50M revenue): Tenable Network Security, Inc.
- Company Award ($50 – $250M revenue): A-T Solutions, Inc.
- Outstanding Growth Company Award (Over $250M revenue): Apex Systems, Inc.
- Deal of the Year Award (under $50M Transactional Value): Jorge Scientific Acquisition of Federal Concepts, LLC
- Deal of the Year Award ($50M – $100M Transactional Value): Paradigm Solution Sale to CACI International Inc.
- Deal of the Year Award (over $100M Transactional Value): SRA International Inc. Sale to Providence Equity
- Dealmaker of the Year Award – Commercial Provider: Louise Wager, TD Bank
- Dealmaker of the Year Award – Corporate Executive: Peter D. Schuster, SAIC
- Dealmaker of the Year Award – Investment Banker: Susan Gabay, Bluestone Capital Partners
- Dealmaker of the Year Award – Private Equity: Leslee Belluchie, FedCap Partners, LLC
In a future post, we’ll be sharing some videos from the gala, which was attended by over 450 of the top corporate executives and dealmakers serving the Washington, D.C. metro area. To view the official press release announcing the winners, click HERE.
ACG National Capital’s veteran leadership and membership have participated in nearly every M&A transaction completed recently in the D.C. metro region. If you’re interested in networking and learning business best practices with the ACG membership, the 18th Annual Strategic Growth Conference is a must-attend event.
This year’s event will be at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner on April 16 & 17, 2012. The event will feature presentations from a distinguished list of featured speakers, including:
- Tim Draper, Founder and Managing Director of Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Carly Fiorina, Chairman and CEO, Carly Fiorina Enterprises, former Chairman and CEO of Hewlett-Packard
- William D. Green, Executive Chairman of Accenture
- Martha Johnson, Administrator of the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
For more information on the Strategic Growth Conference, or to register, visit the ACG National Capital Web site.