By Jason Rigoli, Principal at The White Oak Group
Whether selling to the government, leading a start up company or expanding their businesses organically, enterprises in and around the nation’s capital have unique challenges and opportunities.
As the nation’s fourth largest regional economy, the nation’s capital is comprised of a wide variety of vibrant and growing enterprises. These companies represent some of the most growth-oriented and hottest markets, including government contracting, biotechnology, telecommunications and IT, and their leaders call Washington, D.C., home.
This year’s ACG National Capital Strategic Growth Conference & Capital Forum will provide an unparalleled venue for you to meet these business leaders, including those involved in all aspects of building corporate value through M&A, strategic partnerships, organic growth and capital funding.
The conference includes several interactive sessions that will provide a keen understanding of strategic growth and M&A initiatives, such as:
- Getting the deal right from the start by successfully negotiating a Letter of Intent
- Expanding your business with the Department of Defense
- Successfully conducting due diligence
- Integrating human capital with mergers and acquisitions
In addition to providing unequaled exposure and networking opportunities with more than 300 of Washington’s business leaders, you will also hear from former prominent political insiders to leaders of local emerging growth companies. Featured conference speakers include:
- The Honorable Tom Ridge, former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and President and CEO of Ridge Global, based in Washington, D.C.
- Former New Hampshire Senator John E. Sununu
- Former White House Chief of Staff Andrew “Andy” Card Jr.
- Founder, President and CEO of Ignite Institute Dietrich Stephan, Ph.D.
The conference begins at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, March 16 and concludes at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner.
For more information and to register for this event, please click here.