The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), National Capital Chapter, has announced the 2011 Corporate Growth Awards finalists. These individuals and companies represent some of this area’s most successful businesses and business people. The category finalists were selected for achieving exceptional and consistently strong corporate growth strategies.
The three finalists from each category were selected from a large pool of locally-based, qualified nominees. The finalists are:
- Dealmakers – Investment Bankers
- Kevin P. DeSanto, Managing Director, KippsDeSanto
- John C. Hagan, Managing Director, BB&T Capital Markets
- Cameron Hamilton, Principal, The McLean Group
- Dealmakers – Capital Providers
- Leslie Grizzard Hale, Senior Vice President, Citizens Bank
- Michael Lustbader, Partner, Arlington Capital Partners
- Pete Mandanis, Senior Vice President, SunTrust Bank
- Dealmakers – Corporate Executives
- Matthew E. Candy, Senior Vice President, ManTech International Corporation
- Chris Donaghey, Vice President, KEYW Corporation
- Michael B. Fisher, Vice President and Director, SRA International, Inc.
- Companies – Under $50 Million
- Primatics Financial
- Companies – $50- $100M
- Capstone Corporation
- Companies – $100-500 M
- Walker & Dunlop, Inc.
- Companies – Over $500M
- Apex Systems, Inc.
- ManTech International Corporation
- Deals – Under $100M
- Broadsoft IPO
- Platinum Solutions, Inc. sale to SRA International, Inc.
- Vangent Acquisition of Buccaneer Computer Systems and Service, Inc.
- Deals – Over $100M
- Argon ST Sale to The Boeing Company
- Booz Allen Hamilton IPO
- Stanley Inc. Sale to CGI
In addition to presenting awards in the above categories, ACG National Capital will present Terry Collins of Argon ST with the Lifetime Achievement Award.
The winners will be announced at the annual black tie event at the Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner on Thursday, May 5, 2011. ACG National Capital’s award gala includes a ceremony, dinner and reception for 350 corporate executives and business leaders.